The present call is now open for full papers proposals.
- The language of the conference is English and all submissions must be in English;
- A double blind peer review process will be used for full papers, workshop proposals and posters;
- Initial submissions must be anonymous and must not contain the name(s) of the author(s) or any reference to their affiliation. This information must be included only in the camera-ready paper after the full paper acceptance notification;
- Proceedings will be published with an ISBN;
- Submissions will be published in the proceedings if (at least one of) the authors register to present the work;
- Submissions of proposals are to be made through the Easychair Conference Management System;
- Submissions that do not comply with the submission rules will be excluded from the evaluation process and proceedings publication.
Submissions of proposals are to be made through the Easychair Conference Management System at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ss2017r
Submission deadline: 30th August
Approval disclosure: 15th September
Final version: 30th September
Conference dates: 24th and 25th, October 2017, Funchal, Madeira Island
Full paper should consist of a Maximum of 8 (Eight) pages including all paper components such as images, references, appendices, acknowledgements, etc.
The full paper should be submitted in English using the template provided.
Download Template and Instructions